The Blue Economy
ZERI.EU vzw, representing the ZERI network (www.zeri.org) and The Blue Economy (www.myblueeconomy.org) network in Europe, in collaboration with Climate KIC, the European investment fund, are joining the Global LIFI Congress® and are organizing a special session for representatives from 100 cities in the world, pioneers and enthusiasts:
1. To work together in order to develop the possibilities of LIFI in cities
2. to commit to quickly implement the first applications
The goal is to create an experience that will encourage 1,000 cities to follow suit.
This congress is accessible by invitation only. Each pioneer city will send a minimum of 3 people. These people will submit projects of interest to their city.
This congress will be linked with the Global LIFI Congress® (first International Congress dedicated to LIFI Technology), ensuring maximum fluidity allowing the participants of the congress to meet and in order to make the necessary contacts to implement projects involving this technology .
The conference will have simultaneou translated English / French – French English
The following topics will be discussed:
• Review of applications of LIFI
• Cases from Cities
• Financing of LIFI
• Public participation in LIFI
• Human resource development and LIFI
• Security and LIFI
• Opportunities for Entrepreneurs
• Debate on big Data and democracy